Saturday, August 10, 2013

DIY Sea Salt Spray!

Every girl loves their wavy hair after a long day at the beach.  I've tried a few different sea salt sprays before, but this recipe is by far the best! It's also quick and super easy to make.  Let me know your feedback!


What you will need:
  • 3 oz. spray bottle
  • 1 Tbs. sea salt
  • 1 Tbs. Conditioner
  • Water
Also:
  • If you want to use a bigger bottle, just double or triple the recipe 
  • If you have thinner hair like I do, use a little less than a Tbs. of the salt and conditioner
  • It doesn't matter which product brands you use.  I just used whatever was around my house
Directions:
  • Fill the bottle with the salt and the conditioner
  • Fill the bottle 3/4 full with water 
  • Shake it all up
  • Fill the remaining 1/4 with water

Easy Peasy... Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment